With over 20 years of experience in our field, you can trust Dolphin Damp Solutions to provide expert, no- nonsense advise to resolve your properties concerns with as little disruption as possible. Our product adapts to the atmosphere in hot or cold conditions.
It is inflammable, durable and will last up to 25 years. It acts as an active fire retardant by reducing the flammability of fuels. 911 Damp Solutions is affordable and readily available. It is an environmentally friendly product and doesn’t contain any atmospheric pollutants.
Spray on 911 Damp Solution is the cure to all your damp proofing/waterproofing problems. Our product removes, kills and prevents mould and algae. Our product works on stock brick, face brick, natural stone, showers, rising damp concrete water features, plaster gypsum and roof slabs. In addition this can be used on roof tiles, grout, fish ponds, and swimming pools and curbing. Our spray on Damp Solution is imported from Germany
|Brick Clay||Highly Suitable|
|Mineral Plaster||Eminently Suitable|
|Sandline Brick||Eminently Suitable|
|Moss/Algae||Kill / Remove & Prevent|
Appearance: Clear to hazy, colourless
Active Agent: Silane/Siloxane
Flash Point: Non-Flammable
911 Damp Solutions should be applied by spraying on material by wet on wet technique and maximum of 4 m² at a time. Treatment cannot absorb second treatment when dry. Exterior time when cured is approx. 30-45 minutes (sunny day). Interior time when cured: 1 hour
911 Damp Solutions is supplied as a concentrate and must NOT be diluted with water.
- 911 Damp Solutions is strongly Alkaline and corrosive as a concentrated form.
- Eye protection should always be worn when handling the product. If any of the product gets into eyes, rinse with water immediately and seek medical advice because of the effect of corrosive alkali.
- Protective gloves and clothing should be worn.
- A face mask should be worn at all times when handling and applying 911 Damp Solutions.
- Any splashes on the skin should be washed with plenty water. Clothing with 911 Damp Solutions spilled on it should be removed immediately.
911 Damp Solutions should be stored in plastic containers. Tin plate, aluminium, galvanized, glass or lacquered containers are not suitable. 911 Damp Solutions has a shelf life of 12 months, storage beyond the specified date on the label does not necessarily mean that product is no longer usable. Product must be stored between 0°C and 30°C in a tightly closed container. The container must be protected against direct sunlight.